1-2 February 2020, Ahwaz, Iran
The Fourth Annual International Conference on Languages, Linguistics, Translation and Literature is organized by different universities and research centers. The conference will be dedicated to current issues of linguistics, languages, dialects, literature and translation. Academics and university lecturers are cordially invited to present their research regarding current issues of linguistics, languages, dialects, literature and translation in English, Arabic or Persian. The selective full papers of the conference will be published as the book of conference and also will be indexed in CIVILICA (however, the book of abstracts will be published too).
Optional Services for Presenters (If they wish to use)
- Free Accommodation: ((1) Accommodation will be for six nights (from 31st January (Check-in) up to 6th February 2020(Check-out)); (2) Two participants will stay in each room; (3) Accommodation will be in a hotel.
- Free Food: For six days (during 31st January, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th February 2020), all meals will be free
- Free Tour: Three day tour including visiting historical places, cultural activities and living with local people in Khouzestan province– from evening of 2nd February up to morning of 6th February, 2020, will be free.
- Free Transportation: All transportations from Ahwaz airport to the accommodation place, to the conference venue and vice versa will be free.
- Other Notable Free Services