31 January-1February, 2019
The conference will be dedicated to current issues of different languages and dialects such as English, Arabic, Spanish, German and Turkish.
Academics and university lecturers are cordially invited to present their research regarding current issues of different languages, dialects and linguistics in English, Arabic or Persian. Such an approach suggests that a linguistic study is no longer limited within a certain field; knowledge from different fields cultivates diversity in linguistic study. Recognizing this trend, the conference organizing committee aims to provide a platform for researchers and scholars from various fields to exchange ideas.
The selective full papers of the conference will be published as the book of conference and also will be indexed in CIVILICA (however, the book of abstracts will be published too).
Optional Services for Non-Iranian Nationality Presenters (If they wish to use)
- Free Accommodation: ((1) accommodation will be in the university hostel or guest house, (2) Accommodation will be for four days (30th & 31st January & 1st & 2nd February 2019, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday). (3) Three or four participants will stay in each room).
- Free Transportation: All transportation from Ahwaz airport to the accommodation place, to the conference venue and vice versa will be free.
- Free Food: During 31st January & 1st February 2019 (Thursday, Friday) lunch and dinner will be free.
- Free Tour: One Day Shoustar Historical City Tour - 2nd February, 2019 (Saturday) will be free.
- Other Notable Free Services.